Chronic Disease Management
The Chronic Disease Management (CDM) program works to engage with GPs, AHPs, practice nurses and practice staff to enhance chronic disease management and optimise preventative health strategies.
The program offers support, training and assistance with:
- MBS Primary Care items e.g. health assessments, care plans, asthma and diabetes service incentive payments
- Best practice guidelines and clinical support systems
- The use of screening tools e.g. diabetes risk assessment tool (AUSDRISK), cardiovascular risk calculator
- Coordinating patient care e.g. referral pathways
- Quality Improvement activities that utilise the Pen CAT data extraction tool e.g. Putting Data into Practice initiative
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.