Your opportunity to drive real improvements in primary health care for our primary health network
The EIS Health Limited Board welcomes expressions of interest to join our Community Council and Clinical Council.
The role of the Community Council is to:
- ensure that decisions, investments, and innovations are person-centred, cost-effective, locally relevant and aligned to local health care experiences and expectations
- assist in identifying service gaps
- provide direction and leadership in relation to the integration of consumer, carer and community views into levels of primary health service operations, planning and policy development
- advocate on behalf of communities, consumers and carers
- increase consumer, carer and community participation and engagement in the Central and Eastern Sydney PHN region.
The role of the Clinical Council is to provide strategic advice to the Board, on:
- clinical issues within the region
- opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of medical and health care services and their delivery
- population health planning including the Central and Eastern Sydney PHN needs assessment
- commissioning of programs and services that support local and national health priorities.
The councils have an important role in considering current issues within the PHN region and provide advice on how Board strategy may be implemented more efficiently and effectively.
To apply, please complete the online application form by 9 am, Tuesday 30 January 2018.
For more information please contact Member Support and Engagement Project Officer, David Hickel on 8752 4966.