HR Matters in your Allied Health Business - The Conversation Continues! - 18 August 2017
At this event, we will continue to discuss topics around HR matters. If you missed the first part of our HR Matters conversation, be sure not to miss this one!
Guest Speaker: Alexander Orfanos, HR Specialist, Employsure
- Fair Work Australia responsibilities
- WHS responsibilities
- Sham contracting - what are the risks?
- What to include for an employee vs a contractor?
- Policies and procedures
Targeted education specific to Allied Health business downers will be provided.
- Members of the Central and Eastern Sydney Allied Health Network attend this session for FREE
- Non-members - cost $55.00 per person
- If you would like information about membership, please contact the member support and engagement team on 9799 0933
|Event Date||18-08-2017 7:15 am|
|Event End Date||18-08-2017 9:00 am|
|Time||7.15am Registration; 7.30am -9.00am Presentation|
|Address||CESPHN Kogarah Office, Level 3, 15 Kensington Street, Kogarah (Parking available in Derby Street carpark $5.00 for 3 hrs)|
|Target audience||Allied Health Practitioners, Practice Principals and Practice Managers|
|Contact||Jan Sadler, Practice Support Program Officer on 9330 9926 or email@example.com|
CESPHN CPD events (excluding CPR) are free to GPs and allied health professionals who are financial members of their respective PHN member organisation as listed below. For GPs and allied health professionals who are not financial members of a member organisation and wish to attend CESPHN CPD events, a $120 cover charge per event will be payable. The PHN member organisations including their membership fees are:
Please note practice managers and practice nurses are not required to be paid members at this point in time.
|Map and directions||CESPHN Kogarah|