Rockdale Women's Health Service
The Rockdale Women’s Health Clinic provides cervical screening to women in the Rockdale and Kogarah areas, at no cost to the patient. This service is funded by CESPHN, and provided by Family Planning NSW.
The service operates at the Rockdale Community Health Centre, 16/18 King St, Rockdale, NSW 2216 every Wednesday.
Download the referral form below and return to Family Planning NSW.
|Word||Best Practice||Medical Director|
Family Planning NSW contact details:
- Phone: 9754 1322
- Fax: 9723 0922
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The below resources will allow you to improve the quality and accuracy of in-practice recall and reminder systems for women overdue for their pap smear.
- Using Medical Director to identify and recall women over due for cervical screening
- Using Best Practice to identify and recall women overdue for cervical screening
- Using the Pap Test Register to identify women due for a pap smear
- Secure messaging (HealthLink) application form
- GP registration form for the NSW Pap Test Register electronic reminder service