The initial step towards procuring services involves clearly defining the scope and nature of the services to be provided and identifying opportunities for co-design of services.
Co-design is a process of engaging with those who will be affected by a decision about health service provision or an intervention, including community and service providers, and involving them in the decision making process. It is a way of working that focuses on listening and understanding to the experience and skills of those who use, provide or are potential service users to inform and shape health service improvement.
Co-design can be defined as:
"designing and delivering services and systems in an equal and reciprocal relationship between professionals, people using services, their families and their community.1"
An example of Co-design in Mental Health: Commissioning Mental Health Services - A Practical Guide to Co-Design (August 2016)
Past co-design workshops
- Friday 24 March 2017 - co-designing service models in the primary health care setting for people experiencing severe mental illness
- Thursday 23 March 2017 - GPs co-designing service models in the primary health care setting for people experiencing severe mental illness
- Tuesday 14 March 2017 - co-designing service models in the primary health care setting for people experiencing severe mental illness
Co-designing roadmap for CESPHN Regional Child and Youth Health and Wellbeing Plan, this include two stages and two workshops for each stage:
- Stage 1 Wednesday 5 July 2017
- Stage 1 Wednesday 19 July 2017
- Stage 2 Tuesday 15 August 2017
- Stage 2 Wednesday 16 August 2017
All Central and Eastern Sydney PHN tenders will be managed through our eProcurement portal on Tenderlink.
To use this system and access tender documents you must first be a registered supplier. There is no charge to register and download documents. To register visit our eProcurement portal and click the registration button. During the registration process you will be asked to provide contact details including an email address that will be used to notify your organisation of available tenders.
If you have any technical problems using the portal, contact Tenderlink support.
T: 1800 233 533 (business hours)
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hours a day 7 days a week)
Current tenders and request for proposals
View a list of current tenders and proposals by clicking 'All current tenders' on our eProcurement portal.
- Request for Proposal - Deliver Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Groups to those experiencing Severe Mental Illness in CESPHN
Deadline for applications: 8am Saturday 20 May 2017
- Request for Proposal - Deliver Community Based Diabetes Education Programs within the Sydney LHD region
Deadline for applications: 5pm Friday 26 May 2017
- Request for Tender - To provide groups for women experiencing perinatal depression across the CESPHN region
Deadline for applications: 5pm Saturday 3 June 2017
- Request for Proposal - Early Intervention Speech Pathology
Deadline for applications: 5pm Friday 2 June 2017
- Request for Proposal - Primary care mental health services for people experiencing severe mental illness
Deadline for applications: 5pm Monday 12 June 2017